1. Fill out the PUPPY APPLICATION form. Before you put a deposit down, you must be approved.
2. Make sure we contact you. Sometimes we get busy (especially with new litters), so if we don't get back to you, send us an email at email@example.com or text/whatsapp us at (707)834-0711.
3. Keep checking our site for updates on current litters. You are not on the waiting list until you place a deposit. Deposits can be placed via Venmo, CashApp or Zelle . We do not accept checks or PayPal. The order of picks will be by dates deposits are received. We do temperament test and assist families in choosing the puppy with a temperament that will match their new family. We will not let puppies go to a family whose temperaments do not match that family. We do picks between 7 and 8 weeks old. Deposits are non refundable, but can be transferred to a later litter of equal value.
4. If you need to arrange puppy transport, please let us know up front. If transport was not mentioned, we will assume you will be traveling here to pick up your new family member. If arranged before time, we can meet you at the airport with your puppy as well as within a 6hr radius we will set something up to bring the puppy to you directly (with a transport fee) or we can meet you half way.
5. We ask that you take your new puppy to the vet for a check-up within 72 hours of welcoming him/her into your home. Puppies will have age appropriate vaccines, dewormings as well as be microchipped before going to their new homes. We will not cover communicable diseases after the required 72 hour vet check this includes but is not limited to Parvo, Giardia, Coccidia, worms, etc. If the puppy is found to have any of these, we will pay for that vet bill and puppy will be returned to us in a quick and safe fassion. Do NOT expose your puppy to public areas until he/she has completed their vaccine series (minimize exposure at the vets office-do not place the puppy on the floor). We work hard to keep puppy areas clean and free of disease/exposures. They are at risk until 2 weeks after vaccine series are completed.
6. Please keep us updated!! We love to hear how the puppies from Esteemed K9's are doing! We will check in from time to time to see how your puppy is doing as well, but sometimes life gets pretty busy for us! Please feel free to join us on Facebook, Instagram as well as TikTok and post tons of pictures!